UCRYO Service Terms & Conditions
- You have been truthful in disclosing your current health condition, as well as past health-related events, including but not limited to major surgeries, organ transplants, artificial joints, metal screws or implants in your body, heart attacks, strokes, seizures, sudden loss of consciousness, or cancer treatments.
- You understand that the wellness services provided by UCRYO, although they may have certain health benefits, have been designed to enhance fitness, appearance and vitality in generally healthy individuals. You have been advised that all services have contraindications and that you should ONLY use any treatments if you either don’t have the related risks or have discussed these risks with your doctor and obtained their written consent.
- You recognize the importance of informing UCRYO about any new diagnosis, medical treatments or drugs that you are prescribed, as they may compromise effectiveness and/or safety of the wellness services you will be receiving from UCRYO. You must also inform UCRYO personnel if you are trying to conceive, are pregnant or breastfeed, as some treatments may be contraindicated during these periods.
- You are aware of the need to postpone your appointments with UCRYO if you are feeling sick and have symptoms like fever, congestion, cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, dizziness, nausea, rash, or if you get an acute infection of any kind. The UCRYO cancellation requirements and package expiration dates still apply.
- You agree to consult UCRYO and follow its advice regarding possible temporary suspension of treatments in case of bleeding (including menstruation), burns, cuts, sprains, dislocated joints, or allergy flair-ups.
- You commit to promptly follow all safety and other behavior - and treatment-related instructions posted through the studio or given to you by UCRYO staff members.
- You accept the responsibility to immediately inform a UCRYO staff member if you feel discomfort or experience any adverse effects from any treatment that you are undergoing, as they may indicate the need to discontinue the service.
- Based confirm that you have been explained and understand the administration of the services provided by UCRYO, including possible adverse reactions, side effects, or other complications that may arise from your failure to disclose risks or to follow instructions. Therefore, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY for engaging in the said services and AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD UCRYO HARMLESS from any health consequences and related costs that may incur due to your use of any of its wellness treatments.
- You also acknowledge that no warranty or guarantee of any particular results has been made to you regarding these wellness services. You understand that any result is achieved in combination of not only treatments, but also diet, lifestyle choices and numerous other factors outside UCRYO’s control.
- The wellness center environment is not suitable and may not be safe for young children. For this reason, the minimum allowable age is 10, and the child must remain under continuous adult supervision while visiting.
- Pets or any other animals are not permitted on UCRYO premises.
- UCRYO is neither responsible nor liable for loss or theft of clients’ valuables.
- No items belonging to UCRYO can be removed from the premises.
- Failure by the management to enforce any of their respective rights at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
- Members and/or guests are not allowed to photograph or copy any of our facilities interior designs, promotional materials, tag lines, themes or concepts. We reserve the right to proceed with legal action against any member caught distributing, sharing or supplying such contents to any third party vendor or competitor.
- UCRYO reserves the right to refuse services, terminate packages without a refund, and to ask clients leave the premises if they damage the property, violate rules, disrespect or harass other clients or staff members or refuse to follow service-related instructions.
- Clients agree that no claims will be made against UCRYO, its owners, management, employees or subsidiaries for any reason and agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold them harmless from and against any claims, losses, damages, expenses, costs, or liabilities which may arise out of or in any way related to presence in UCRYO locations or receiving UCRYO services.
- In accepting these Terms & Conditions the member warrants and also represents that he/she is in good health and is not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise. The member further warrants that such exercise would not be detrimental to their health, safety, comfort, well-being or physical condition
By signing the Interest Form, you have also accepted the General Terms and Service Conditions that include the following provisions:
- UCRYO requires that clients adhere to ALL policies posted on its website and throughout its wellness centers. They include but are not limited to access to and use of the facilities, opening hours and conduct, availability of services, packages and memberships, pricing, payments, cancellations, refunds and other aspects of relationship between UCRYO and its clients.
- UCRYO reserves the right to revoke, edit, augment, or replace the policies applicable to its wellness centers as it sees fit.
- The version published on the website ucryowellness.com shall always be considered the latest and prevail. It is recommended that clients review the latest information periodically to stay informed.
"UCRYO Fitness Center Club" maintains the https://ucryowellness.com/ Website ("Site").
- To use any of UCRYO wellness services, client must be at least 16 years of age. All clients younger than 18 are required to come to the first scheduled appointment together with a parent or legal guardian who must sign the Interest Form in person on the minor’s behalf.
- Minors under the age of 18 cannot buy online; however, they can get some services PROVIDED their parents or legal guardian are present.
- The wellness services provided by UCRYO, although they may have certain health benefits, have been designed to enhance fitness, appearance and vitality in generally healthy individuals. For this reason, submission of a health-related questionnaire provided by UCRYO is mandatory as part of the new client intake process.
- It is client’s responsibility to truthfully and fully answer all questions asked by the staff of UCRYO and to proactively disclose any medical conditions, temporary health problems, undergoing medical treatments, use of prescription medications, trying to conceive, being pregnant or breastfeeding, as they may impose risks of complications, as well as reduce effectiveness of the wellness services.
- UCRYO reserves the right to reject new service requests for any medical, safety or general concerns and to refuse, without a refund, to provide treatments to clients who have not obtained the requested medical clearance or show up for appointments unwell.
- No services shall be provided to persons under influence of drugs or alcohol.
Availability of Services
- UCRYO reserves the right to change the list of offered services, as well as service packages and membership plans as it sees necessary.
- All treatments are subject to availability. UCRYO does not guarantee that all services will always be available or be uninterrupted. Treatments may be suspended, discontinued or replaced, and UCRYO shall not be liable if a service becomes unavailable for any reason, at any time or for any period.
- UCRYO respects clients’ preferences but cannot guarantee client’s access to the same therapist or trainer, visit by visit.
- UCRYO reserves the right to close any of its facilities for maintenance, repair, expansion, special events or because of external factors, such us ordinances by authorities, emergencies or weather conditions, without an advance notice.
Packages and Memberships
- All packages and memberships are a subject to approval by UCRYO management.
- A package or a membership starts on the date of its purchase, unless otherwise specified (the activation date, if different, should be requested by the client at the time of the purchase, not exceeding 30 days from the date of purchase). Except for ongoing monthly subscriptions, all fees are payable upfront and are inclusive of value-added tax or similar indirect tax.
- All packages and memberships are personal to the client and are non-assignable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All packages and fixed-term memberships will expire automatically on the date of expiration set up at the date of its purchase. They are subject to the pre-defined number of sessions that can be attended during the validity period. Clients are required to observe the expiration dates of the purchased packages. Any unused sessions are not transferable or refundable and cannot be carried forward.
- In case of travel or unforeseen circumstances, clients can apply to temporarily freeze their membership. The minimum freeze period is 1 week and is calculated pro-rata form the actual membership period. Any freeze request needs to be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com at least 1 week ahead of the freeze date and will be subject to approval by UCRYO management. No package or membership can be frozen in retrospect or for a period that is shorter than a week.
Payment Methods and Terms
- All UCRYO services must be pre-paid.
- UCRYO accepts payments in AED via Visa and Master Card.
- Clients must retain a copy of transaction records and UCRYO policies and rules.
- The entire amount for a package will be charged upfront, on the day of purchase.
- An equivalent of 2-month fee for membership will be charged upfront, on the day of purchase.
- The “Monthly Recurring Payment” or “Recurring Payment” means the UCRYO monthly membership fee corresponding to the purchased membership option, and determined by the membership type and membership term at the point of joining
- A “Joining Fee” will be charged upon becoming a member. The Joining Fee is a one-off payment at the point of becoming a member and is applied to cover the initial administration costs associated with setting up a new membership and recurring payment agreement.
- If any Monthly Recurring Payment is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honored for whatever reason, Client shall pay us on demand an administration fee of AED 200 per instance. If, despite us having notified Client of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole decision, either suspend or terminate Client membership or package. If you are ever over 30 days in arrears on a missed monthly payment and you are on a Fixed Term membership then we reserve the right to bill you immediately after the 30 day grace period for the remaining contract value without any prior notification.
- If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may pass the debt to a third-party company for collection or take legal/police action against you. The reasonable and direct costs incurred in employing the third party company will be borne by you including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address or contact without telling us.
- The member is obligated to make the minimum number of Monthly Recurring Payments stated in your choice of membership. The Client obligated to make every Recurring Payment regardless of non-attendance or number of sessions used, except where the cancellation terms below are met
- If you have fulfilled your commitment to the membership member have joined, member may prevent the Automatic Renewal Period at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and getting a written acceptance form UCRYO by email (Member should give us not less than 30 days’ notice form the coming payment).
- Clients are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
You agree to retain a copy of all transaction records and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
Cancellation and Refund Policies
Three (3) valid reasons to accept request for cancellation of the MEMBERSHIP:
- Advised by the doctor that the client cannot use ANY of the treatments in his / her membership for more than 60 days (with an official letter).
- Official letter from the company for redundant / unemployment.
- Dewa or utility bill proving relocation for more than 40 kms from any of UCRYO branches.
Please note – ANY Cancellation for the above reasons will not be effected until the appropriate proof is sent to our email email@example.com and member receive a written confirmation response from UCRYO by email.
- Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
- Refunds are subject to thorough assessment of UCRYO depending on the valid reasons accepted as per the Payment Terms.
- No refund for the services and/or packages.
- A membership subscription which was bought online and not used provided the request was made within 5 days from the date of purchase.
- For availability, appointments for availability, appointments are required for all wellness services offered by UCRYO. They can be made at the reception desk in person, by calling the center, or through the online booking system.
- For ease of management, clients are encouraged to register and create their personal account using the UCRYO online booking system.
- All bookings except for the initial consultation must be pre-paid.
- Booking cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to notify UCRYO, late notification or showing up past the time of the booking will result in full payment for the session as a cancellation fee or deduction of one session if part of a package.
- Gift cards must be presented in the center in order to redeem them for services.
- UCRYO is not responsible for sourcing the gift card number in their sales records should the client fail to present it.
- Gift Cards are strictly non-refundable, valid for 6 months from the purchase date, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed to pay for single session treatments.
- UCRYO reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or hold gift cards for suspected fraud or other violations of gift card policies.
Changes in Pricing
- UCRYO reserves the right to retroactively adjust pricing of its services at any time.
- Unless expressly communicated otherwise, any price changes to ongoing memberships will take effect on the next billing cycle upon advance notice communicated through means UCRYO may deem appropriate, such as email, WhatsApp, SMS, social media or other. Unless client cancels the membership upon receipt of such notice, the price change will be deemed accepted.
Privacy, Personal Data, and its Security
- Clients are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts, user identification and passwords, and for restricting access to their electronic devices.
- UCRYO does not collect any personal information about individuals except when it is knowingly provided via the client registration form in the account creation process. UCRYO may use this information to contact clients with important information.
- UCRYO makes every effort to ensure that all online transactions made are secure.
- Client’s use of the website and other means of electronic communication with UCRYO signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions stipulated in this document, including any revised changes.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and the governing law is the local law.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.