Fight skin conditions
Dry salt therapy, also called halo-therapy, has both antibacterial and antimicrobial features. It helps relieving symptoms of eczema, acne, dermatitis and similar skin conditions. It also helps you keep your skin clean and healthy.
Fight respiratory problems
Inhaling Himalayan salt reduces lung inflammation and helps you get rid of mucus. Dry salt therapy is often used to reduce asthma symptoms and fight other respiratory problems.
Our Himalayan Salt Room is designed to be a retreat for your relaxation and wellness. Relax in the lounges, or work by the table, while purifying and detoxifying yourself in the salt environment.
Better sleep, improved wellbeing
Himalayan salt ions purify the air, clear your mucus and lungs. They help you get rid of headaches, improve your stress level, sleep patterns and general wellbeing.
- Salt therapy has antibacterial & anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Salt therapy helps relax and improve sleep patterns.
- Loosens excessive mucus and helps cleanse pathways.
- Helps fight asthma, allergies, bronchitis.
- Fights common colds, sinusitis and similar conditions.
- Helps fight dermatitis, eczema, itching, psoriasis and other skin conditions.
Relax alone or bring your family
Book your treatment Today & join our wellness community!
Get one month of Hydromassage for free with any package above AED1000!